Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm Not Very Good At This!

So my goal was to post on this blog at least once a week...well it's been about a month and a half since my last post. Things are extra crazy around here lately it seems. I am back to work full-time, which has it's ups and downs. I miss being home with Jack every afternoon, but I do love being in the classroom. My kids are all great this year, and I think we're going to have a lot of fun! :)

Jack is practically walking, which is amazing and scary at the same time! He pulls himself up to whatever he can find, the couch, the tv stand, a wall, and has let go a couple of times and stood. It only lasts about 5 seconds, but I swear one of these times he's just going to take off!

In the last month-ish, we've also celebrated our 2nd Anniversary, Kyle and Jessica's 4th Anniversary, Nick's 16th Birthday (very scary), Kohl's 3rd birthday and we have bought a new car. We also traveled to South Dakota for our friends, Kaleb and Jana's wedding. It was a beautiful day and it was our first big road trip as a small little family. On our way out we visited Car Henge in Alliance, and Mount Rushmore. We had a lot of fun, and got to spend quality time with great friends, and John's parents went too. I can't believe the summer is over, but it was a really great one, and I'm really looking forward to fall!

Here are a few pictures from all of our endeavors this last month, and I will try and be better about updating this more often! :)


All the Kohles Cousins at Kohl's Birthday Party

The Happy Couple!


After the wedding, where Jack not only threw up all over Grandma Kohles, but also burped and farted many times throughout the ceremony..he's so rude...but it made for a good laugh!


He's super excited to be at Mount Rushmore!




Jack and John at Carhenge

No comments:

Post a Comment