Monday, November 1, 2010

Another reason why I LOVE Shutterfly!

So Shutterfly has this great deal going on where I tell everyone I know how wonderful they are and they give me 50 free Christmas cards! :) How great is that! There are so many great designs to choose from, I'm not sure where I'm going to start. I've really been into the bright colors lately, so I'm leaning towards Snowing joy or Vivid hope! :) All kinds of fun bright colors, and the best part, I can put more than just single picture on each card! :) Woohoo! Anyone who knows me knows how well documented Jack is!

Another thing that I love is their Holiday Story cards! It allows you to include a letter and a picture all in one! It's A-MAZING!!! My favorite design of those is the Top Ten Moments Christmas Card!! Go here to check them out! They're great!

If you want to see all that shutterfly has to offer just visit their website. You can see all of their cards from here!

I also MUST mention that they are running a fantastic deal right now, 20% off ALL Holiday cards! You can get promotion codes and such here!

I really hope everyone checks it out! I ordered from them last year, for Jacks birth annoucements and LOVED them!

No comments:

Post a Comment